Friday, January 6, 2017

Introduction

Hi everybody!!!

I introduce you to your new source to the solutions to random math problems. I will be posting a solution a day to a wide variety of math problems. For the most part, the high school subjects will be covered, from Algebra all the way to Calculus. There will be instances in which problems from middle school or even college will be included, but those will be rare.

Otherwise, the first solution will be posted tomorrow. In terms of format, each post will not only include the solution itself (which I will try to keep as detailed as possible so that anyone can follow it) but possibly also some first-hand teaching or tutoring experience related to said problem.

If you have any questions or even suggestions for problems you would like seen on the blog, feel free to email me at mathproblemaday@gmail.com.

Here's to the beginning of a new journey!!

I hope you all find some use in what I post!!

Sincerely,

Your trusty mathematician :)

No comments:

Post a Comment